Exeter Live Better
Exeter Live Better is the city’s aspiration – an aim to understand and communicate what it is that makes life in Exeter, better.
McQueenie Mulholland was chosen by Exeter City Council to be the communications partner for this work. To tell stories about what it is that makes lift great for those who live, work, visit and study in Exeter, through press, social media, strategic partner organisations and exeterlivebetter.com
Working closely with Exeter City Council and with businesses and stakeholder organisations in the city, we established a work plan that ensures the regular dissemination of material.
As well as producing weekly social media content across Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, we also negotiated with the publishers of Devon Life and Exeter Life magazine to feature monthly Exeter Live Better stories in these publications.
Since working with Exeter City Council on this work, we have successfully:
- Increased social media followers across all three platforms
- Written 15 pieces of press content for Devon Life and Exeter Life magazine
- Produced artwork to help support messaging
- Held regular catch up meetings with businesses & stakeholders across the city
- Written content for exeterlivebetter.com
- Text re video work / stock Exeter photos for use