Our nimble, out-going marketing communications agency is looking to recruit a highly able Account Manager for Maternity Cover. We’re a growing a business, so while this is a maternity cover position, there’s potential for the role to become permanent. This is a role that requires many talents; entrepreneurialism, diplomacy, versatility (in ability and mentality), positivity and, in particular, strong organisational skills and attention to detail. Interested? Keep reading …
Characteristics we’re particularly looking for:
- Critical Thinker – we need someone who can diagnose complex marketing communications problems and help to solve them.
- An All-Rounder – can make relevant and useful contributions and, across media, pick up new skills and theories quickly.
- Highly Organised – someone who knows how to meticulously plan, schedule and execute multiple client campaigns at any one time.
- Good with Numbers – numerically strong, in order to manage budgets, schedules and analytics.
- Good with Words – exceptional in written and verbal communication, and can express themselves clearly.
- All About the Relationship – someone who has the interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with clients, suppliers and colleagues that last over time.
- A Storyteller – can explain the thought and rationale behind concepts, strategies, proposals and tenders.
- Courage – in the ideas business you need to be able to share yours with us.
- Knowledgeable – has a strong comprehension of the basic principles of marketing, communication and/or fundraising
- A Pro – at least 2 years of marketing communications experience is desirable, but experiences from other professional backgrounds will be considered too.
Based in the heart of Exeter, McQueenie Mulholland is a campaigns agency. Marketing, communication, fundraising; we strategize, design and deliver campaigns for clients. In the media, online, in print, in person; our campaigns launch brands, generate sales, drive awareness and raise funds for commercial businesses and not-for-profits. Data analysis and keeping up with contemporary culture are fundamental to our creative process and how we target campaigns better. We’re a small team but like to have fun when possible – the odd social, team lunch or just day-to-day humour in the office. You’ll work in a knowledgeable, ambitious team that’s highly supportive of one another. As with all team members, you’ll also be offered flexible working hours and days – it’s all about efficiency and results! If you have what we’re looking for, please send a covering letter and CV to Emily Holding (firstname.lastname@example.org).
** No agency enquiries, thank you. **