Successfully promoting your small, local business can involve a lot of time, and money.
But what if we told you that there is a marketing media that can be utilised by small, local businesses and doesn’t have to break the bank?
We’re talking about trusty old print marketing.
You may be forgiven for thinking that print is so last century, being replaced by digitally-focused media. But print marketing shouldn’t be forgotten about; there are a lot of benefits to using more traditional marketing strategies.
Here are our top 5 reasons why small, local businesses should use print within their marketing strategy:
- Targeting: when paired with data print marketing can be carefully targeted to reach the exact demographics of the community that you’re aiming for.
- Attention grabbing: people are so used to seeing digital marketing when they’re online that when clever printed materials present themselves they really stand out.
- Cost: print is very affordable. There are a lot more options available now which means that print marketing doesn’t have to cost a lot but you still get great results.
- Control: print production is much more straightforward in terms of options and you can have complete control over the whole design.
- Reach: backed by a sophisticated placement strategy, print can have incredible reach especially at a local level.
If you’re thinking about print and how you can get the most out of this media, then contact McQueenie Mulholland today. We can help you find the concept to take your print marketing further afield.